Experienced Attorney Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Estate Planning, Family Law & Assisted Reproductive Technology
Determined lawyer asserts your rights in the Denver area
Husson Law LLC is committed to client success in Estate Planning, Family Law and Assisted Reproductive Technology cases. Based in Denver, I am known as a fierce litigator in the courts throughout Colorado, Nationwide and Internationally. I will leave no stone unturned in pursuing a successful outcome in your legal conflict. Committed to your case at every stage, I am determined to achieve the best possible result. Read my profile to learn more about my qualifications.
Colorado advocate takes an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
At Husson Law LLC, I know how to interpret Colorado law to your best advantage. I am passionate about my work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- I handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
- Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict or facing another family law issue, you need an assertive and dedicated attorney who can help you find solutions to your legal problems. I have the experience and knowledge necessary to fight for your rights as we guide you through your family law matter.
- When devising your estate plan, arranging for the care of your minor child, incapacitated parent or disabled adult child is likely a priority. I can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection, conservatorship and guardianship of your dependents.
- I help clients create living wills, powers of attorney and other forms of advance directives. These documents can allow you to make clear how your medical care and finances should be handled in the event that you cannot make decisions yourself.
- I advise on and prepare powers of attorney. As an experienced estate planning lawyer, I work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person's incapacity.
- I help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact an experienced family law attorney today.
- There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits. I can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals.
- A last will and testament can include instructions for how your property and wealth should be distributed among heirs of your choice, as well as who should care for your minor children. I draft wills that are clear, secure and legally enforceable.
- I provide expert legal advice and representation to assisted reproductive technology (family formation) clients in need of sperm or egg donation agreements, embryo donation agreements, and surrogacy or gestational carrier contracts.
When you retain my services, you can be assured that I will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact a diligent Colorado law firm today
Husson Law LLC believes that you are entitled to strong representation. Let me take command of your legal situation. My office is conveniently located in Denver. Call my firm at contact the firm online.to arrange your Free consultation or